SSP Logo

Program Information
International Rules and Guidelines FAQ

Intel ISEF

Who can serve as a Designated Supervisor for my project?

The Designated Supervisor may be a teacher, adult sponsor, parent, university professor or scientist who will be directly responsible for overseeing the experiment. The Designated Supervisor need not have an advanced degree, but should be thoroughly familiar with the student's project and must be trained in the student's area of research.

Return to the FAQ list

© 2008 Society for Science & the Public. All Rights Reserved.
Society for Science & the Public 1719 N Street N.W. , Washington, DC 20036, 202-785-2255.